The Bridge Tech 2010 Summit will be held on November 29-30 and December 1-2, 2010 in InterContinental Shanghai Pudong Hotel.
- The status quo and development trend of bridges industry
- Current investment policy and new bridge projects in China
- Bridge safety consideration under technological innovation
- Bridge life-cycle cost design and applications
- Bridge health monitoring and maintenance
- Advanced bridge construction materials and equipment
- Case sharing of world class bridges
- Worldwide attendees from 20+ countries and regions who specialize in various fields related to bridge industry.
- Opportunities that acquire latest information for your strategic decision making process that you can neither get from internet nor industry reports because it's first-hand.
- Network effectively with your potential clients in comfortable and relaxing way such as cocktail party, coffee breaks and luncheon in 5-star hotel as well as bridge tour.
- Distinguished speakers who are carefully researched and invited in order to guarantee this conference be notable for its high-level, international impact and archival quality.
- Exposures on the media that you will be reported and interviewed like a star by 30+ Industry Media worldwide if you wish to.
- Renowned bridge case sharing such as Hangzhou Bay Bridge, Sutong Bridge etc.
- Friends who you share and express same perceptions and hungers with because "Great minds think alike".
- Unparalleled platform where you can efficiently showcase your latest products, solutions and technologies in front of 150+ decision makers.
- Lessons where you can understand the up-to-date management ideas and technologies being applied from 30+ speeches, constant interactions and panel discussions.
For additional information, including list of speakers and detailed day-by-day conference agenda, please download the conference brochure available at