From Our Partners
Dear BridgeArt Newsletter Subscriber,
With the success of Asia Bridge Summit in 2008-2010, the 4th Asia Bridge Summit will be held on 23rd -24th June, Shanghai China.
In these 3 years, the marketing campaign got deep coverage and attracted nearly 350 bridge specialists, project owners, constructors, equipment and technology providers, solution providers from Asia, EU and North America and elites gathered together to share knowledge and experience on such hot issues about bridge design, construction, management & maintenance during these summits.
If you are active in the Asian infrastructure scene, you will be eager to hear asset owners reveal their master plans for road/bridge projects during the Bridges Asia 2011 Conference.
The Bridge Tech 2010 Summit will be held on November 29-30 and December 1-2, 2010 in InterContinental Shanghai Pudong Hotel.
- The status quo and development trend of bridges industry
- Current investment policy and new bridge projects in China
- Bridge safety consideration under technological innovation
- Bridge life-cycle cost design and applications
- Bridge health monitoring and maintenance
- Advanced bridge construction materials and equipment
- Case sharing of world class bridges