The goal of BridgeArt.net software database is to compile the most comprehensive online database of software for Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC). It will enable practicing engineers, educators, students, researchers, software developers and others to compare available software tools and quickly locate the most suitable one for their need.
|460+ Programs||350+ Keywords||250+ Publishers|
browse by category
browse by program
|browse by keyword||browse by publisher|
Compared to other software directories of AEC software available online, our site has the following unique features:
- Browse and search capabilities
- Detailed software and publisher information
- Glossary of relevant keywords, design codes and data formats
- Rich cross-referencing among programs, keywords, design codes, and data formats
- Database is interlinked with Structural Wiki that provides expanded coverage for each entry, collaboratively created by website visitors.
- User contributed ranking